This moist and rich bread is great for desserts or breakfasts.
1-2 cup sugar (depending on desired sweetness)
1 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs, lightly beaten
16 oz canned pumpkin, unsweetened
3 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp allspice
1 tsp cinnamon
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two loaf pans and set aside.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix together sugar and oil, then add the eggs and pumpkin.
3) In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Slowly add to the pumpkin mixture, mixing until smooth.
4) Divide batter between the two loaf pans. Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
5) Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.